- Many teachers use Remind text messages for parent contact, to access a list, please click here.
Explore the arts! Participate in PTA Reflections! We are kicking off the 2015 Reflections program. Our theme this year is Let Your Imagination Fly... The art categories are Visual Arts, Film Production, Dance Choreography, Literature, Photography, and Music Composition. Click on the art category to see the specific rules. Deadline for entries is November 13, 2015. Rules must be followed exactly for each category for the entry or they will disqualified. Each work must be accompanied by a completed entry form.
- Parents: In order for your student to utilize an iPad, they must turn in all of the following:
- Student/Parent Contract, CLICK HERE to view the contract. You only need to turn in the 1st page.
- $20 use fee
- 6th and 7th Grade ONLY: Apple iPad Verification (must be done in the library)
- The iPads will be issued to students like a library card; the same student will use the same iPad every day. They will pick up the iPad and return it to the same classroom every day. The iPads are being used to enhance instruction.
- School Supply lists are being updated as soon as available. *All grade level lists have been updated to include earbuds. Earbuds guaranteed to fit the iPad cases will be available to purchase at the school store.
- For a complete profile on Tomlinson Middle School including demographics, please visit this link.
- Modified Dress Code must be worn daily. For more information on the Modified Dress Code, please go here.
- Breakfast is free for all students. Lunch costs $2.45. Parents can access their students' lunch accounts using mypaymentsplus.com.
- Parent’s Right-to-Know Letter
- Parent's Right-to-Know Letter - (Spanish)
702 NW Homestead Dr.